Sunday, November 04, 2007

look at all of my junk!

since ive been slacking in outfit blogging everyday like julie does faithfully, i thought i would share other pictures of my stuff, not assembled into an outfit.


some of the fall collection. boots dont fit, so they are on the ground or in the hall closet.

some of my closet. the whole top shelf are cardigans :)


necklaces and makeup station.


the hall closet. all coats between that furry one on the left to the pink one are mine. the other 6 belong to my 2 other roommates :)

this may look like a snotty post, but seriously most of my stuff was less than $5 at a thrift store, which is how i validate having so much. its an addiction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Aren't rows of shoes and stacks of sweaters beautiful?

What lovely organized and clean closets you have:)

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home