Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Clothing Swap Chic

I wanted to wear pants so it would be easy to haul my big box of clothes up to third floor (but really heels kind of defeats that). I lucked out this morning and one of my coworkers carried my huge box from the elevator to my office.

I've been wanting to wear a big black belt ever since thebudgetfashionista blogged about them on Monday. Even Rachael Ray had one over her outfit yesterday.

I also whipped up a yummy squash (did you expect anything else?) hotdish to bring to the potluck. I baked it this morning and am hoping that my thermal carrier keeps it warm until lunch!

2 Comments:

Blogger btflygirl said...

which nice co-worker would that be? hmmmmmm?

squash hotdish, only from a girl from bemidji i swear.

what time are you going to be home giving out candy?

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Love your site! I am a big fan of the Swap Parties. I am getting ready to launch an online Swap Site, where you can swap, buy or sell clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories. It is called Swap Chic.
We will be offering a FREE SWAP PARTY KIT - to registered members. (registration is free by the way) it will include Invitations, Swap Money. Category Stickers and more. We hope to launch in the next 30 days so please bookmark us - http://www.swapchic.com

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home