Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Repeat Tuesday

Would you notice that it's a repeat if I didn't tell you? Anyway, I feel like this is the last day for boots without tights (70 degrees?) and so I took advantage of it.

Tomorrow there is a clothing swap and potluck in one of the offices at work. Is it weird to be rummaging through your coworker's old clothes while you eat lunch together? I'm bringing a big plastic box of stuff that I don't want and am eager to go through all of Genevieve's gorgeous things! Now, what am I going to bring for food? Squash soup?

2 Comments:

Blogger btflygirl said...

how come when i put on a dress with boots and no tights i cant pull it off like you? grr

you remind me of a cute fall flower in this outfit :)

get some good stuff at the swap!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I think no tights only works with brown. They are a prerequisite with black.

Fall flower - ha!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home