Thursday, November 08, 2007

Last week!


So apparently this is how I roll... this outfit is from last week sometime (back when it was warm-ish! Usually I got for more contrasting colors, but sometimes I'll wear a whole outfit in one color scheme. My favorite part is the blue knee socks that you can't really tell are knee socks... With a target sweater skirt from last year and a clearance top from kohls that was like $3. And my blue rock necklace from my Grammy!
Later in the day I changed into red shoes with a red headband, and I felt much better, I guess I need some contrast in my life!

1 Comments:

Blogger btflygirl said...

i bought some of those socks too, but my legs are too chubby to get them up very far.

its so nice to see your shining face and outfit here dear!

my camera cord is not cooperating this week.

see you tomorrow for the field trip! :)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home