Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Love purple and red

I'm not sure about this outfit. I never know how to wear this shirt it is such a weird color and print. But I really liked my red belt with the purple necklace two weeks ago and Saturday I got my red peep-toes back from the cobbler, so I thought they would liven up the dreary black and tan circle print. This week I'm really drawn to wearing black - trying to be chic or something?

This shirt is also supposed to have a tie around the neck but I removed it in favor of the necklace.

Also, I love these pants I got on sale from Express. They are sort of wide leg, but not much. They fit well and are very comfortable.

6 Comments:

Blogger btflygirl said...

yes, chicness is us.

im still not sold on the purple and red... but i do love those shoes!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this looks great!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Kelcie said...

I really like the shirt! Maybe with just red and black?
ps. I may not have met you but at least I'm not anonymous!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Yea, really who is this mysterious anonymous complimenter?

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...just stumbled upon your blog. :)

- anonymous fashion appreciator.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this outfit very much complements you r figure. looks nice.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home