Monday, October 22, 2007

Wideleg

Wideleg = Good
Highwaist = Not so sure

These are not as flattering as I'd like them to be. I think they are a bit too big. I tried some other sweaters tucked-in this morning, but stayed within my comfort zone with a cardigan.

I added a long necklace to make it look more modern and less mom-ish (I almost feel like I should be in the Mom Jeans SNL skit), but in retrospect, a scarf would be good too.

I need to find some wideleg, lowrise pants. I think those exist - I saw them in Lucky, so they must.

P.S. Lucky continues to mess up my subscription and thus I have an extra October copy - want it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

P.P.S. When I went to the housewarming party after wearing my clothes all day to work, shop and eat I still got a "You look great," from a boy. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

8:30 AM  
Blogger btflygirl said...

glorious accomplishment!
and yes, ill take your lucky.
im at school until like 9 tonight dear, no posting today... sorry!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Kelcie said...

I love the wide legs! A tunic top would be cute with them, I think.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home