Friday, January 25, 2008

Who likes high waist?

I do! Continuing with gray and turquoise and adding a little navy and white polka dot. It's Friday, but there was a big iron range delegation meeting in our offices today so, I thought I'd play my secretary role and wear hose and heels. I did wear boots into the office cause, it's STILL freaking cold.

On another note. I haven't been as inspired when I dress lately (cause I want to wear skirts and it's cold) and so there may be a slow down in posting. Also, session starts soon and I'm assuming I'll have less time to do this. I'm thinking only when I really like my outfit will there be a post. Any others out there wanting to add to the fun let me know and I'll add you as a contributor, obviously we can use a little help.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, gorgeous, stylish, sexy!!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that look , very nice !

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home