Thursday, September 27, 2007

I don't know about this outfit today


I know gray is in for Fall and all, but I don't know if this outfit works or not. I could use a little more color (considered a skarf, but thought it would be too much pattern with the knit and stripped skirt, decided on gray chunky beads instead) and I wish the neckline of my camisole was the same as my sweater. But, I've been wanting to wear this sweater, that I inherited from Jess, for a long time. I swear this skirt didn't fit when I put it away last Spring - what a nice surprise this morning! It's definitely been a boots week. I'm dying to wear a jean skirt with my cowboy boots tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger btflygirl said...

super hot, and i really do like that sweater on you :)

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home